Example Short Privacy Notice:
include access to it on every page of your website that has an online method of contact,
such as hyperlinked email address,finance form, order form, info request form, contact us
form, feedback form, etc. Also, you may need to revise the details to reflect your
company’s specific practices.)
The [Company Name]
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this notice explaining our
online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is
collected and used. This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the company
● The only personal information we collect is [name, street and email address, telephone
number, credit card information, social security number and bank account number-
complete stating what your business collects].
● We use the personal information collected from you to [describe purpose for collecting
personal information here, such as “answer the email we receive, “process
applications”, etc.]. Such personal information as we collect is not used for any other
purpose and is not shared.
● We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways
unrelated to the ones described above.
● To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of
information, we have put into place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial
procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
● Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never
collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under the
age of 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13 to provide
information to us.
● You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a
request detailing the error(s). To protect your privacy and security, we will also take
reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
● In the unlikely event any of the personal information you supply us online is misused, you
may redress these issues by contacting us directly at (email address, phone number,
number] or send us an email at (email address).